This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a top-tier group as Sustainability (CSR) & Corporate Communications Manager. This role is pivotal in driving the Sustainability & CSR agenda; ensuring the effective implementation of communications to enhance their reputation and to support and drive employee engagement.
What we offer:
- A flexible working environment with hybrid working model (flexible mix of office & home)
- Full benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension, 25 days holidays, gym subsidy and lots more
- A multiple-award-winning team
- Already successful and awarded in the CSR & sustainability field and ready to build on this success
- A company with CSR at the centre of it’s activity
Who we need:
This position requires an experienced and detail-oriented communications professional who can work independently and successfully manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders. We need an individual who is passionate about sustainability and the CSR agenda, and who can operate in a data-rich environment with a consistent awareness of accuracy, deadlines and results.
CSR & Sustainability:
- Be responsible for contributing to the development and execution of a group-wide CSR strategy for communications and reporting. The strategy must effectively and proactively communicate the mission, values and strategies to both internal and external audiences.
- Establish internal CSR reporting processes including collection of KPIs and management of sustainability data to enable annual reporting that will assure the accuracy and timeliness of the information.
- Manage, track and update key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to internal targets and/or external accreditation, and work directly with subject matter experts and others to ensure timely and accurate data capture and adherence to best-practice standards.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders within the group, including HR, Internal Communications, Corporate Development and Marketing to integrate the CSR strategy and reporting.
- Oversee management of the CSR communications strategy including, storytelling, brand building and reputation management. This will include create compelling, evidence-based CSR content for both internal and external audiences, including dashboards, scorecards, infographics, and reports.
- Coordinate corporate communications across multiple channels, internally and externally, by working effectively with key stakeholders across the group to promote the strategy and achievements.
- Build and maintain a repository of content from within the group for internal and external audiences, including the group’s Responsible Business Report and the group intranet.
- Lead the Employee Forum to support the delivery of the communications strategy and engagement events and support the delivery of a calendar of internal engagement activities with a focus on building engagement within the Corporate functions, including internal briefings.
- Support HR in the roll out of a variety of employee experience and wellbeing initiatives, including activities to embed the group’s values across all areas of the employee experience.
- Effectively manage relationships with relevant external stakeholders.
- Support senior leaders to deliver clear and inspiring communications, assisting with scripting, copy writing and coaching where required.
- At least 4 years’ experience of developing and delivering communication strategies for a diverse audience through a variety of communication tools and platforms.
- Experience of developing, implementing, and maintaining internal reporting processes in the area of sustainability/CSR.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation, from influencing people on the front line of the business, through to assisting senior executive members and external audiences.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- A proactive, flexible, and resilient self-starter, with proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment, with a high demand workload while always driving for results.