Want to be the new Social Media Manager for a high profile consumer service brand? This is a global brand with a strong, well-loved personality and a long-standing business in Ireland. They are at the top of their game, with market leading products and approximately 500,000 customers in cities and towns across the country.
Why this role?
- Lead & set the social media strategy for a high profile brand, both inbound and outbound
- Report to Head of Brand and manage a social media executive
- Great opportunities for development & progression as their business continues to grow
- Great benefits and package to include healthcare, 24 days holidays, pension, product allowance (€1000 per annum), gym on site and lots more
Who we need?
A Social Media professional with at least 5 years marketing experience, working with major brands either in-house or as an agency partner.
About the Role:
The Social Media Manager is responsible for devising and executing Social Media Strategy to drive brand engagement, brand personality and to support marketing and product campaigns that drive relevant commercial KPIs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining, planning and executing social media strategy across multiple brands to drive and underpin brand engagement, campaign objectives and key commercial KPIs for the business
- Lead and coordinate key stakeholders to communicate, cultivate and embed our ambition of becoming Ireland’s most loved and envied social brand. Creating a program of activity to live up to this vision and have a consistent tone of voice and content strategy across all of our channels.
- 1 direct report – Social Media Executive.
- Effectively manage key agencies and internal content production to produce best in class content to live up to our social ambition
- Cultivating new communicates and managing branded online communities using Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, Instagram, Snap chat, Boards and other social media channels
- Determining how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all products
- Providing engaging & relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations
- Defining key performance indicators (KPI) and implementing enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Working with all the internal digital team managers to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into marketing campaigns and strategy
- Applying market research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Curating relevant online content that appeals to current customer base, while attracting new customers.
- Managing the social budget effectively & efficiently to ensure business ROI
- Devise and execute social listening tools to monitor, listen and respond to consumers in a social way and use insights gleaned to further input into social strategy and activations
- Work closely with the brand activation manager to implement experiential and brand building activations with social at the heart
- Link in with Social Care team and provide guidelines around branding, tone of voice and campaign engagement.
- Third level qualification in marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field
- 5 or more years B2C commercial experience with proven record of generating revenue from marketing activity and spend
- Digital expert with proven experience as a community and social media manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of data analysis and competent in analysing user insights (Facebook Insights, Twitter insights)
Knowledge of content creation (image, video, text)
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills