We are currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager for an Irish-owned fast-growing beauty brand. In this role you will work with the marketing team to help grow our social media and bring your own creative ideas.
There are huge opportunities to grow and progress at your own pace with an ethos that rewards hard work and dedication.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who lives & breathes social media and is up to date with all the current social trends. You are fully aware of how fast social media changes and you thrive on this, you love to test out all the new apps and social channels and you can really prove how these channels can change a business.
You also understand the importance of organisation and analytics for social media, you know how to present a social media report, you are proficient in social media scheduling and management tools and are comfortable working within tight deadlines. Most of all you are ambitious and eager to grow and have your ideas heard.
What you will do:
- Create social media content for all social channels including TikTok, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all social media activity.
- Analyse social campaigns to gather visitor data and determine effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Liaise with senior managers to ensure consistency and accurate representations of our core activities and organisation values.
- Stay informed on industry trends and understanding and awareness of social media trends and future developments in the pipeline.
- Experience working with social media management tools such as E-Clincher or similar
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp)
- Able to use content creation tools (Photoshop, Illustrator,)
- Confidence to work alone
- Excellent manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attitude
- People orientated
- Team Player
- Fluent English
Experience & Qualifications
- Third level qualification in a relevant subject preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience of blogging, social media management tools, design and content creation & management.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media tools
- Media and Content production – video and graphics including Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred
- Strong understanding of mobile-first and user-centred design
- Highly creative and imaginative with the ability to turn ideas into reality
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent IT skills especially in photography, design and photo editing software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative
- A can-do, high-energy spirit and ability to navigate in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with ability to meet deadlines
- Be a team player, working with others, to achieve company goals