We are looking a creative, experienced, and organised Social Media Manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in developing and executing social media strategies to drive business and marketing goals. We’re big on Instagram and growing fast on TikTok.
With the significant growth of our social channels in 2021, we are now seeking a Social Media Manager to continue to drive this success & engagement into 2022 and beyond. Social media is at the heart of our marketing, this role is central in the future development of the business. This position reports to the Marketing Director joining a marketing team of 4.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for devising and executing our Social Media Strategy (Paid & Organic) to drive brand engagement, brand personality and to support ATL marketing campaigns that drive relevant commercial KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple social campaigns, working in a fast paced and collaborative environment with passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing efforts.
You will work with the Content Manager, Performance Manager & Brand Manager and PR agency to define and implement content marketing strategies that align to the ethos of the brand and our company values, putting consumer education and advice equality before all else.
This role involves end-to-end campaign management; from the initial launch to analysing the data throughout the campaign to optimise.
The successful Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining, planning and executing the social media strategy to drive and underpin brand engagement, campaign objectives and key commercial KPIs for the business
- Creating a program of activity and content strategy across all of our channels for paid & organic campaigns.
- Work with the Content Manager to create & manage internal content production to produce best in class content to live up to our social ambition
- Cultivating new communities and managing branded online campaigns using Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook and other social media channels
- Determining how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all campaigns
- Providing engaging & relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations
- Defining key performance indicators (KPI) and implementing measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Applying marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Curating relevant online content that appeals to our current customer base, while attracting new customers
- Managing the social budget effectively & efficiently to ensure business ROI
- Devise and execute social listening tools to monitor, listen and respond to consumers in a social way and use insights gleaned to further input into social strategy and activations
What we’re looking for in our next Social Media Manager:
- Third level qualification in digital, marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field
- 4 or more years B2C social media experience with proven record of generating revenue from marketing activity and spend
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media tools
- Some knowledge of Adobe Suite for design & content creation would be desirable
- Digital expert with proven experience as a community and social media manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of data analysis and competent in analysing user insights
- Highly creative and imaginative with the ability to turn ideas into reality