The Shopper Activations Manager leverages brand assets to drive shopper engagement with innovative, relevant & targeted campaigns that drive the overall category growth & positions us, with our customers as the pioneering leader of the business.
- Full ownership and responsibility for developing, managing & executing the BTL brand activation plans in line with our company ambition to be the pioneering leader, ensuring we deliver against agreed Shopper & Customer objectives.
- Develop and continuously optimise a 12 – 18 month portfolio activation calendar, ensuring timings are aligned with the Customer, Category, Commercial team and Brand Teams on key TTL programmes. Clear execution KPIs to be set and communicated to our Field Sales Teams & full ROI learnings
- Actively lead & drive monthly planning fora with key internal stakeholders & manage relationships with our external BTL agencies, printers & other 3rd party suppliers.
- Pro-actively build and manage assigned activation budgets and complete campaign ROI analysis including monthly updates on channel/customer spend.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of shopper typologies & pro-actively use this knowledge of occasion, format, motivation, frequency to effectively inform activation briefs & bring activation campaigns to life in store & online.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique activation mechanics and embrace new ideas that help wow our Shoppers & Customers & firmly position us as Leaders in the Business
- Champion Data Driven Marketing in the retail trade, advance our key shopper initiatives – e.g., messaging, in-store media (trial emerging marketing techniques & tools like online coupons)
- Assist in the development of our category leadership including in-store including permanent category signage, digital screens and refrigeration.
- Demonstrate a passion for the social and digital world and its implications for our BTL campaigns championing this mindset with our key internal Stakeholders
- Support the Digital Acceleration Team to continue the development of our E Commerce strategy with retail customers with the aim of building integrated plans which ultimately drive incremental sales and ROI. Develop data driven creative for our customer channels that generate proven sales growth in near real time
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a related discipline (Brand/Trade Marketing, Digital)
- Excellent Project Management experience &strategic thinking (with a forward-looking vision that can anticipate future needs)
- Shopper focussed with a high level of initiative, agility & proven ability to manage complexity and to get things done in a fast moving environment
- Energetic with the ability to build long term relationships both internally and externally
- Strong influencing skills
- Possess an innovative mind set, test, learn and re-apply
- Experience of Data Driven Marketing initiatives, adept at managing social & digital activations across the path to purchase would be a bonus.