A leading brand is now seeking a Sponsorship specialist to take the lead on activating and managing a high-profile portfolio of sponsorship assets across Sports, Community and Music. They have a number of major properties in place and, with this role, planning to further develop this area of their business.
- Work with a high profile brand, early in their sponsorship journey
- Join a great marketing team with significant progression opportunities available
- Opportunity to activate a range of sports and community sponsorships already in place as well as the chance to seek out further opportunities
- Benefit from a great working culture and benefits package including bonus, healthcare, pension, flexitime as well as a range of health & wellness programmes
Purpose of the Role
This role will be responsible for co-ordinating brand and sponsorship activations with a variety of partners, engaging both consumer and business audiences. The role requires an energetic and highly organised individual who works well on their own initiative as well as being an excellent communicator and team player. The role will require flexibility to work outside of normal office hours when required.
- Develop and manage activation plans for brand sponsorships, working with all relevant stakeholders to ensure optimal execution through all channels.
- Manage day to day relationships with sponsorship partners, including rights-holders in the areas of culture, music, rugby and community outreach.
- Liaise with sponsorship consultant to assist in evaluating new proposals and reviewing partnerships.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and deliver on sponsorship KPIs, including regular tracking across key brand metrics.
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers, monitoring production and distribution arrangements and other details to ensure timely completion and quality control of activation materials.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to plan and manage the sponsorship budgets.
- Supervise brand activations and events on-site and manage third party event staff.
- Manage the brand’s social media activity at events where required.
- At least 3-5 years demonstrable experience in event management and/or brand activations.
- Demonstrable experience of managing content through social media channels.
- Full clean drivers licence/access to transport
- Marketing or business related degree.
- Previous experience of managing budgets.