A Senior Sponsorship Consultant is now sought to join a highly successful consulting organisation now embarking on their next phase of growth. Working with a portfolio of top-tier brands and rights-holders to develop sponsorship opportunities across sports, culture and CSR you will work as part of the consulting team and report directly to the Head of Consulting.
The business continues to grow through retention of a highly prestigious client portfolio and new account wins. Ambitious plans are in place to develop new products and services and to expand into new territories.
We are looking for an exceptional Sponsorship professional for our Dublin-based consulting team who is ready to create extraordinary connections in sport, entertainment and society, built on exceptional intelligence that deliver transformational outcomes.
The successful candidate will be an experienced professional with a sharp analytical mind, research capabilities, relationship management skills and experience of the commercial side of sport and entertainment.
They will have a passion for partnership building, an open mindset and a deep interest in social issues including sustainability, equality, diversity and inclusion and societal trends including media consumption, digital transformation and the experience economy.
The Senior Sponsorship Consultant will:
- Manage client relationships and end-to-end project delivery
- Set up and analysis of research, evaluation and strategy projects
- Management of sponsorship and other commercial strategy projects
- Provide support for new business opportunities
- Manage product/service development projects
- Experience of packaging and evaluating the potential and/or impact of sponsorships
- Ability to identify and articulate relevant trends and case studies in sport and entertainment marketing
- Outstanding report construction, design and writing skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and relationship development/management
- Experience of advising brands on marketing/sponsorship strategy (beneficial)
- Digital marketing skills (beneficial)
- Proven ability to multi-task and be a great team player