A leading B2B financial technology (fintech) company is now seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead their marketing. Reporting to the CEO, this role will strategise, develop and implement a marketing plan for the organisation at this important moment in the company’s growth trajectory. With a key focus on B2B demand generation, this is an ideal role for an analytical marketing professional to make their mark and develop their career in a high growth early-stage organisation.
Their cloud-based platform is used by global, enterprise-scale / large companies across a broad range of industries, and by thousands of users, daily.
As the business grows, they are expanding the team and are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead the growth of marketing capabilities with a focus on driving demand for a portfolio of award-winning products.
This will be a key role within the business as it will be central to the growth and scaling of the business in the short to medium term.
The ideal candidate will have a B2B marketing background with strong digital marketing, lead generation and customer acquisition experience. They will possess a modern marketers skill-set with a keen understanding of core marketing concepts such as product messaging and positioning.
- Work with the senior management to build a demand generation engine that covers a mix of approaches including:
- Content generation
- Content syndication
- Website and conversion optimisation
- Take responsibility for execution of the marketing and demand generation strategy on a day-to-day basis
- Take ownership of results reporting and KPIs, notably web traffic and lead conversion
- Manage marketing team comprising an analyst and designer
- Build marketing team further if required
- Work with product and other teams on product messaging and positioning
- Manage third parties such as external agencies and consultants
This role will be suitable for a highly capable and ambitious marketing professional with the desire to break new ground and make significant enhancements in their career.
Specifically, we will look for:
- Demonstrated track record of success and growth in digital marketing and digital lead generation roles
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment, ideally marketing software/ SaaS products
- Experience with and comfortable using/ implementing marketing software tools/ systems to improve efficiency, automation and effectiveness across all marketing activities
- Strong analysis and data management skills
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and motivated
- Strong interest in finance, software, and technology
- A degree/ third level qualification in marketing or a related subject
What is on Offer
- Autonomy and the potential to have a large impact in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to build a marketing team and work with the CEO and leadership team
- The potential to work on new product launches and new go-to-market strategies
- A competitive salary and compensation package based on experience
- Flexible working arrangements with a combination of WFH and in office
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer contributed pension scheme