An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join the team of an international Irish tourism brand developing and creating Through the Line campaigns across UK, Ireland and Europe.
Why this Senior Marketing Executive role might be for you:
- Develop creative campaigns from initial concept through to activation
- Work with top agency partners and teams across UK & Ireland
- Join a company with an excellent workplace culture
- Hybrid role (post probation) and city centre based
- Work on projects ranging from TV campaigns, Radio, OOH, Digital, Social and ECommerce.
Who are we looking for?
A marketing professional with 4-5 years experience working on campaigns with a well-known brand or as an agency partner to a well-known brand.
What will the Senior Marketing Executive do?
- Collaborate with creative and media partners in executing effective brand and trading campaigns, across
multiple consumer markets, and using a wide range of analogue and digital media channels.
- Analyse the performance and effectiveness of these media campaigns, against distinct KPIs and across
channels, including digital, search, email and social media.
- Develop the brand’s online presence and grow engagement rates through targeted search and digital campaign
activity, delivering a best in class footprint.
- Create and produce customer facing content and copy across multiple touchpoints and languages.
- Support trade marketing communications, sales campaigns and consumer sales events.
- Assist in managing the marketing budget and driving for better efficiency and effectiveness across all activities.
- Monitor competitor activity and understand consumer buyer behaviour and evolving trends and attitudes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Have 4-5 years relevant experience, working in a similar commercially focused role with a well-known brand.
- Be self-motivated, energetic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a convincing communicator with strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an effective and collaborative work style, with a strong influencing capability.
- Have a 3rd level qualification, ideally in a business / marketing or other commercially relevant discipline.
- Demonstrate specific experience in co-ordinating and working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Be proficient in design and content creation (using design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator), in analytics
(using Google search and data applications, including GA4) and delivering engaging comms across email and social
- Ideally you will have successful experience in selling to international consumers (UK, EU), with an emphasis on communications,
digital media and delivery of commercial growth.