The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will deliver marketing plans to help enable our exciting growth plans. You will be joining an ambitious and passionate team that is tireless in creating unforgettable golf experiences, and value for our clients.
Ideal opportunity for a candidate with a passion for digital, data and golf. Someone who is confident and can plan, execute and measure organic and paid campaigns.
What’s on offer:
- Free Golf Club Membership at a choice of 2 great courses, discounted equipment and golf lessons.
- A great starting salary, healthcare, pension, 24 days annual leave
- Hybrid working model Tues, Weds, Thurs in the office, Mon & Friday at home
- Career development and education & professional subscriptions
- A brilliant opportunity to join a winning team!
Senior Digital Marketing Executive role
As part of the Group marketing team, the role will involve executing a wide range of organic and paid communication campaigns. Under the guidance of the Head of Marketing, the role provides career growth potential in line with our ambitious corporate vision.
Areas of work
- Promote the brand through the design and delivery of digital campaigns across its brand portfolio.
- Develop and deliver a targeted PPC and adwords strategy.
- Maximise campaign ROI, utilising budget management, keyword and ad text optimisation.
- Conduct keyword research to refine and optimise content generation.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies.
- Build and manage a KPI report framework across web traffic, rankings and other SEO metrics.
- Drive online conversion rate within key domestic and international B2C and B2B markets.
- Be data driven – provide analysis with recommendations on how to improve campaign performance.
- Execute test and learn programmes to maximise engagement and return.
- Keep up to date with and share with colleagues PPC and SEM trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and how best we can meet their needs. Use feedback and campaign data to recommend how we can enhance our products, services & customer experience.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality applies to all aspects of the role, including outside office hours.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Experience
- Proven experience in an SEO or PPC role.
- Analytical mindset with ability to concisely summarise data.
- An excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Strong written communication skills
- Proven understanding of SEO, social media, content marketing. Tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WebTrends and SEMRush.
- Two years’ experience in a delivery role at an agency or facet-paced client role is desirable
- A knowledge of golf is desirable
Skills & Competencies
- Team player: work with and support colleagues to deliver annual team.
- Client and customer focused individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude: Accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Agile: Able to react to business needs
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify, analyse and present solutions to match customer needs.
- Priority setting: Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work at pace
- Organisation: Ability to set out own work in a structured fashion to deliver on goals.
- Flexible: Ability to adapt in a fast-paced working environment and respond to competing needs.
- Resilient: Highly motivated with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Marketing or Business Studies related degree
- Google AdWords qualification
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Full Driving License and own car