This Senior Brand Marketing Executive role is a key position within an innovative and passionate consumer marketing team. Part of an award-winning consumer brand with an e-commerce focus, industry leading customer loyalty rates, NPS scores and a growing market share. We bring your experience to life and deliver it in a uniquely Irish way, with service as a focus. This position offers a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate with leading brand marketing and commercial experience to contribute to our growth.
What you’ll do as Senior Brand Marketing Executive
The primary responsibility of this role is to contribute to the delivery of commercial growth through the implementation of value adding marketing and sales campaigns. Specific areas of focus include:
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with external design, creative, and media agencies to execute effective brand communications campaigns across TV, Outdoor, Digital and other channels.
- Analyse performance and effectiveness of these campaigns, across multiple markets and media.
- Develop our brand’s online presence and grow engagement rates through targeted search and digital campaign activity.
- Support trade marketing communications, sales campaigns and consumer sales events.
- Assist in managing the marketing budget.
- Report on campaign performance against clear KPIs.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Understand international consumer buyer behaviour and evolving trends and attitudes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Creative, energetic and personable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, working in a similarly commercially focused role.
- Attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical skills.
- 3rd level qualification ideally in a business / marketing or other commercially relevant discipline.
- Can demonstrate an effective and collaborative work style along with a strong influencing capability.
- Specific experience in co-ordinating and working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Ideally, experienced in promoting to international markets (UK, EU) and has a proficiency in Google Analytics or other business analysis tools.