An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retention Operations Manager (CRM) to join one of Ireland’s top utility brands. This role joins an award-winning team during a phase of significant growth.
Why this role might be for you:
- Join a great team and organisation
- Full benefits list including bonus, pension, 25 days annual leave, fully paid healthcare (family cover), flexible working (2 days in the office, 3 from home), flexitime and lots more.
- Work for an organisation championing corporate social responsibility and putting it at the core of their business
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
The Retention Operations Manager sits within the Customer Value Management (CVM) team in the Group Marketing Department.
The CVM team is responsible for managing customer value, the retention strategy to retain our customers, all direct customer communications, and award-winning customer loyalty programs for our brands. This is a 2-year contract.
This role is responsible for all the operational elements of launching and maintaining customer retention campaigns and works closely with Service Operations teams who execute and support CVM retention campaigns.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Lead weekly and monthly check-in meetings with Sales & Retention team leads.
• Manage key relationships with internal and external business stakeholders.
• Monitor retention campaign performance daily, weekly, monthly comparing against KPIs. Business plan and forecasts.
• Identify and implement corrective actions to improve campaign performance and achieve business plan.
• Own end to end development and management of new and existing retentions campaigns which are executed by phone, email, SMS. This stretches from identifying the opportunity, to stakeholder buy in, systems and technical and reporting establishment, staff training coordinating and more.
• Complete reports on a bimonthly/monthly basis
• Resolve blockers, conflicts, and issues you identify which impact campaign performance as they occur.
• Be the expert in retention campaign management and share learnings from previous campaigns.
• Become an expert in the utilities industry, keeping up to date with competitor activity and aware of regulatory and GDPR requirements.
• Collaborate with others to prioritize use of shared resourced such as IT, data science, and marketing agencies.
• Support the wider team as required.
These are the qualifications, experience, skills, or knowledge you must have:
• 2+ years’ experience in a related industry or role.
• Demonstrable strong people and communication skills.
• Demonstrable strong organizational skills.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams.
• Proven experience in bringing together or working with multiple business departments.
• Experience with work management tools such as Jira.
• Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools such as QlikView, Power BI.
• Experience working with customer contact centres.
• Experience in agent incentive planning.
• Experience with developing internal briefs for new campaigns, communication, or product launches.
• Knowledge of GDPR.
• Knowledge of energy supply industry regulations.