Applications are being invited for the position of Digital Retention Marketing Specialist with a highly successful international Ecommerce and Retail organisation. You will have a track record of working in a fast-paced environment and delivering on ambitious growth targets via driving customer engagement, purchase frequency and lifetime value. The role will report to the Head of Marketing & eCommerce with ownership for online retention across multiple channels.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven retention specialist with prior experience of managing an effective email marketing program in addition to being well-versed in e-commerce best practices. This role offers you an opportunity to establish and build out retention processes and systems from the ground up. You will be joining a company who are undergoing a period of consistent growth and expansion and a team who have thrived from marketing investment. This is a great place to work, full of energetic and digitally passionate like-minded people.
What you’ll do as Retention Marketing Specialist:
- Define and implement the strategy to deliver on customer retention and revenue targets.
- Build out and optimise the CRM platform, ensuring capture of data at key customer life cycle stages.
- Maximise LTV at lowest cost via data driven quarterly and monthly retention plans.
- Understand the customer, their profile and their traits in relation to the product offering.
- Develop segmentation models and tailor customer messaging to optimise engagement and retention
- Build & manage a highly effective email marketing program optimising frequency, audience. segmentation and automations to increase customer retention and LTV.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Marketing and eCommerce teams on website user experience and post purchase customer service with a view to maximising customer lifetime value.
- Drive creative concept ideation to convert and engage recent and dormant customers, leveraging in-house and external design and marketing resources when required.
- Produce regular KPI reporting including detailed campaign analysis.
- Co-ordinate international offline direct mail retention projects.
- Analytical thinker with strong data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate and present data to drive clear actionable insights.
- Strong understanding of tactics required to scale and improve customer LTV.
- Expertise in marketing automation, Email marketing, direct marketing and user segmentation.
- A data driven, analytical mindset with the determination to get resolution on issues.
- Excellent proficiency in google analytics.
- Ability to develop compelling retention campaign approaches to aid delivery on defined targets.
- Good collaboration skills with ability to drive results whilst maintaining good relationships.
- Experience delivering user facing online initiatives that involve cross functional teams.
- Strong background in digital CRM and wider email marketing.
- 4+ years’ experience driving retention activities in a B2C international online environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills.
- Great working attitude with a real passion for what you do.
- A hands-on results-orientated individual with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- An effective communicator.
- Third level qualification in digital marketing and/or eCommerce.
- Experience working with external agencies, suppliers and partners.