An exciting opportunity has arisen to create a Retention & CRM Marketing function for a growing Irish ECommerce & Retail group trading globally. You will have a track record of working in a fast-paced environment and delivering on ambitious growth targets through driving customer engagement, purchase frequency and lifetime value. The role will report to the Head of Marketing & eCommerce with ownership for online retention across multiple channels.
Why this role?
Join a growing digital & ecommerce team as they scale in Ireland, the US and beyond
Build your own CRM & retention programme from the ground up
Work with an experienced marketing leader and grow in your career
Take the lead and have ultimate responsibility for the success of their CRM Programme
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven retention specialist with prior experience of managing an effective email marketing program in addition to being well-versed in e-commerce best practices. This role offers you an opportunity to establish and build out retention processes and systems from the ground up. You will be joining a company who are undergoing a period of consistent growth and expansion and a team who have thrived from marketing investment. This is a great place to work, full of energetic and digitally passionate like-minded people.
What you’ll do as Retention Marketing Specialist:
- Define and implement the strategy to deliver on customer retention and revenue targets.
- Build out and optimise the CRM platform, ensuring capture of data at key customer life cycle stages.
- Maximise LTV at lowest cost via data driven quarterly and monthly retention plans.
- Understand the customer, their profile and their traits in relation to the product offering.
- Develop segmentation models and tailor customer messaging to optimise engagement and retention
- Build & manage a highly effective email marketing program optimising frequency, audience. segmentation and automations to increase customer retention and LTV.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Marketing and eCommerce teams on website user experience and post purchase customer service with a view to maximising customer lifetime value.
- Drive creative concept ideation to convert and engage recent and dormant customers, leveraging in-house and external design and marketing resources when required.
- Produce regular KPI reporting including detailed campaign analysis.
- Co-ordinate international offline direct mail retention projects.
- Analytical thinker with strong data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate and present data to drive clear actionable insights.
- Strong understanding of tactics required to scale and improve customer LTV.
- Expertise in marketing automation, Email marketing, direct marketing and user segmentation.
- A data driven, analytical mindset with the determination to get resolution on issues.
- Excellent proficiency in google analytics.
- Ability to develop compelling retention campaign approaches to aid delivery on defined targets.
- Good collaboration skills with ability to drive results whilst maintaining good relationships.
- Experience delivering user facing online initiatives that involve cross functional teams.
- Strong background in digital CRM and wider email marketing.
- 4+ years’ experience driving retention activities in a B2C international online environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills.
- Great working attitude with a real passion for what you do.
- A hands-on results-orientated individual with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- An effective communicator.
- Third level qualification in digital marketing and/or eCommerce.
- Experience working with external agencies, suppliers and partners.