- Design and development of pricing initiatives for current & new customers.
- Pricing analysis and customer segmentation, with responsibility for identifying price and usage trends. Develop ideas and recommendations to the business to address any challenges or opportunities identified
- Create a monthly dashboard highlighting trends and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Support the implementation of any price change initiatives, with responsibility for customer mapping of current and future price with any changes to price plans.
- Key player in the development of new and existing customer propositions or portfolio changes.
- Ensure the accuracy of all pricing and price changes.
- Work closely with the online and marketing communications team to ensure pricing is current in all marketing materials and digital areas
- Keep track of all market and industry trends and best practice in the area of pricing and base optimisation
- With local and central insights teams, manage any pricing research initiatives and requirements and ensure they are optimal for the local market
- Innovation – use analytical skills, market trends and research data to drive innovation in the pricing and proposition area.
- Accuracy – Ensure all current and new pricing is communicated in the correct manner to the billing, communications and IT teams.
- Delivery – Collaborate with teams on the development of new pricing (portfolio changes, promotions, price change) to ensure all pricing questions are answered correctly and all issues are addressed appropriately
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of all the changes we make
- Experience in a pricing environment, yield management area or commercial / financial analytics area
- Expert knowledge of Excel and equivalent programmes
- Excellent numeric skills
A highly competitive package including fully paid healthcare, pension contribution, generous holiday allowance, of course, a salary to attract the best. There are also excellent opportunities for progression and a great working environment and culture.