An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the paid search acquisition activities for a great Irish retail & ecommerce brand, marketing their products across the world. Key global markets include US, UK, EU and managing channels such as paid search, social, affiliates and amazon. This is a newly created role, taking ownership and driving campaigns with significant budgets. This role offers excellent career opportunities in a growing team.
- Management of a range of international performance campaigns including Affiliate, Google Ads, Bing, Amazon Ads and social media.
- Full delivery of acquisition marketing campaigns, from creation and briefing through to aligned delivery across multi-channels within budget
- Identify ongoing improvements to performance channels and drive required changes to optimise
- Work with eCommerce colleagues to ensure website is in sync with promo/campaign calendar
- Own the customer acquisition plan to continuously to drive consistent business growth
- Produce regular KPI reporting including detailed post campaign analysis
- Co-ordinate SEO projects working with eCommerce Manager, in-house developer and SEO agency
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills
- Experience and confidence in presenting reports and optimisations at a senior level.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SEO; technical, on-site & off-site.
- A data driven, analytical mindset with the determination to get resolution on issues.
- Excellent proficiency in google analytics.
- Ability to develop compelling creative and assets to aid delivery on defined campaign targets.
- Good collaboration skills with ability to drive results whilst maintaining good relationships.
- Experience delivering user facing online initiatives that involved cross functional teams.
- 4+ years demonstrable track record of delivering on ambitious international digital performance targets for B2C brand.
- Depth of expertise in Paid Search.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and eCommerce.
- A hands-on results-orientated individual with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- An effective communicator.
- Third level qualification in computer science, digital marketing and/or eCommerce.
- Experience working with external agencies, suppliers and partners.