An Irish-owned company and leader in their field are currently searching for a Marketing Specialist to join the team. The focus of the role is on Digital Marketing, though it offers exposure to a wide range of marketing disciplines. The role reports to a highly experienced Head of Marketing and joins a marketing team of 4.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns across a number of different products within budget and in line with overall business strategy.
- Develop best in class marketing collateral and communications.
- Set up and manage digital advertising and social media campaigns.
- Deliver email campaigns through our CRM system.
- Set up and maintain analytics reports to measure the results of campaigns and to share insights with the business. As well as adapting campaigns in response to these insights.
- Create and update content on our website through the CMS.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including Sales, Commissioning, Customer Service and Digital.
- Organise events as well as exhibition stands at external events.
- Work with internal and external suppliers to deliver creative marketing material.
- Conduct market research to inform decisions and review activities.
- 3+ years’ experience in a brand or product marketing role.
- Excellent digital marketing skills including SEO, AdWords, PPC, email and social media marketing as well as ability to set up digital analytic tools and reporting.
- Excellent written communication skillswith strong attention to detail.
- Strong initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team-working skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Marketing related degree as well as a Digital Marketing qualification.
- Full driver’s license would be ideal, as occasional travel will be required.