An award-winning marketing team is now seeking applicants for the newly created role of Marketing Operations Manager to join their CVM Team.
Why this role might be for you:
- Join a newly created team to drive on-boarding success, retention, upsell and renewal business.
- Work with a cross-functional team to drive excellence
- Join a high-performing, award-winning marketing team
- Work for a great organisation with a great culture and benefits including 25 days holidays, fully paid healthcare for you and your family, generous pension contribution, gym allowance, bonus and onsite parking, all in a beautiful new office environment.
The successful candidate is highly results driven, extremely organised, and always striving for continuous optimisations and process improvements. You will work closely with teams internally and third parties to ensure success of retention campaigns. You will have ownership of customer retention campaigns with support available from your colleagues and marketing agencies.
- Planning and managing outbound customer retention campaigns
- Planning and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Leading weekly check in calls with the team leads in our customer contact teams
- Developing relationships with internal and external sales teams, customer care, fulfilment, IT, and the wider marketing team
- Monitoring campaign performance vs. set KPIs on a daily basis
- Communicating campaign performance at monthly marketing meeting
- Documenting the goal and performance of new and existing customer retention campaigns
- Completing post campaign analysis including recommendation for further improvement
- Using data and insights to identify new opportunities for new customer campaigns to drive customer retention
- Developing your own customer retention campaign roadmap
- Working with your colleagues on the CVM team to agree our wider teams requirements from shared resources such as IT, data science and marketing agencies.
- Reporting on trends and develop solutions to any issues you identify which impact campaign performance
- Be the expert in campaign management and share learnings from previous campaigns, research and best practices with the team
- Supporting the Customer Retention Manager in the planning and execution of customer retention strategy
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a marketing or commercial environment
- Responsibility for planning, delivering,and managing marketing campaigns as well as campaign analysis
- Must hold a Level 8 bachelor’s degree in a Business/Marketing or have comparable relevant experience
- Full clean driving license
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with Excel
- Experience in working on campaign planning and execution with customer care and sales team.
- Experience of working with Adobe Campaign or other similar campaign management tools
- Experience of working with analytics tools (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics)