A High Potential StartUp (HPSU) who have recently completed a major funding round are now looking to scale up with the addition of a Senior Marketing Manager. A first for the organisation, this role will shape & execute the European marketing strategy for this fintech.
The client is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. Creating a global asset verification platform that allows finance professionals to deliver higher quality financial reporting and creating greater value for all stakeholders. The current customer base includes major professional firms and global banks.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a broad role and will cover aspects including:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Create lead generation plans and tactics and report against demand generation and sales KPIs
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, newsletter and webinars that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Identify event sponsorship and attendance opportunities to generate awareness among our customer base
- Develop and manage the social media and digital marketing plans
- Produce concise monthly reports for the management team about spend; cost of acquisition and updates to plan
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high-growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a busy marketing department
- Prior experience in a SAAS business
- Experience rolling out advertising campaigns across Europe
- An understanding of banking or financial services is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with lead generation tactics
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
There will be a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, with the opportunity to take part in the company share option scheme.