One of Ireland’s largest and most successful FMCG organisations is now seeking a Marketing Manager for an interim role to cover a 9-12 month maternity leave. Managing a major portfolio of category-leading family favourites, the Marketing Manager will work across a number of nutritious Irish food and drinks brands. This is a senior role reporting directly to the Marketing Director and managing a small team.
Who we are looking for?
An experienced senior marketer who will drive the creation and implementation of the brand strategy across the portfolio of brands. This person is the brand owner and guardian within the business with accountability for brand marketing activities including communication, digital, activation, design and product.
- Lead Brand Strategy Development
- Lead Development of Brand Platforms and Creative
- Owner of Brand Guidelines and sign off on all marketing activities working with function leads across activation, design, insights and product.
- Development of the annual brand communications strategy
- Annual creative and media briefing, planning and campaign development
- Communications owner of all brand activities including internal communications and external communications
- Responsible for the management of the marketing budget
- Overall portfolio marketing budget holder
- 8-10 years’ experience at senior marketing level
- Confident and creative Marketing Manager with the ability to communicate at all levels, develop relationships and influence key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Highly organised & able to work across a number of marketing practices
- Significant experience in building strategic as well as tactical brand plans
- Significant experience in the creation of brand campaigns, brand platform development, building brand guidelines and encouraging application in market
- Experience with all aspects of digital marketing
- Experience in agency management across all practices
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- Full clean driving licence