An international FMCG organisation is now seeking a Marketing Manager to take on a major portfolio of Irish brands on an interim basis for a 12-month period. This role reports to the Marketing Controller and has one direct report. It is a senior role in the organisation and oversees one of their highest profile brands.
Why this role might be for you:
- Work with a top-tier FMCG organisation on a portfolio of Irish brands
- Ability to create campaigns from concept to execution
- Be part of an organisation recognised as a Great Place to Work
- Take up a senior role with an award-winning marketing team
- Strategically develop the brand portfolios to achieve brand performance goals across all channels on the Island of Ireland.
- Own the development of the brand vision, mission, positioning for the brands while executing in line with the AOP.
- Lead the Ireland strategy plan and AOP process for the portfolio.
- Develop 3-year rolling strategic brand roadmaps working with the Marketing Controller covering all elements of the marketing mix including Portfolio Planning, Positioning, New Product Development, Pricing, Communications, Activation and SKU Management.
What we’re looking for in a Marketing Manager:
- Successfully able to demonstrate full P&L management of a brand or product
- Proven track record at delivering share and profit goals at brand portfolio level
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- An understanding of media and an ability to demonstrate a digital capability
- Project Management experience