Would you like to drive the success of an early-stage Irish Whiskey brand? This award-winning brand is just a few years old, yet has made a huge impact in both the domestic and global market, picking up up a host of gongs along the way.
They are now seeking an experienced drinks industry marketing professional to lead their next stage of growth.
Why this role might be for you:
- Bring your career to the next level and drive the continued success of this great brand.
- Join the business at a time of significant growth and see your career grow with it
- Work closely with the founders to drive marketing strategy across the portfolio
- Lead the marketing function and manage a team
- Competitive package to attract the best!
- Oversee development of overall marketing strategy
- Oversee brand compliance program
- Create an overall business communications strategy for each brand and activate in market.
- In line with agency partners, own the execution of an ‘always on’ PR program
- Develop ideas and have overall responsibility for events & festivals
- Line management responsibility for brand executive
- Oversee the digital marketing strategy & execution for each brand
- Ensure that the performance of key brands in the marketplace is regularly monitored.
- Manage the overall marketing budget
- Working alongside the leadership team to develop new products with overall responsibility for execution.
- Represent the various brands at key customer & industry events.
- Own key agency relationships as appropriate.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or in a related creative field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Trade Marketing or Brand Marketing role in the drinks sector
- Track record in the development and execution of below the line activity plans
- Proven experience of successfully implementing marketing strategies through traditional and new media platforms.
- Proven commercial awareness regarding revenue generation and cost reduction
- An individual with a sense of ownership and responsibility with a proven track record of working on own initiative as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as proven organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience of people management.