We are now seeking a Marketing Manager to join this cutting edge technology company in Dublin. Backed by a joint-venture of two major semi-state organisations and based in Dublin city with some remote working, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a marketing function and report to the CEO.
Customers include private and public organisations across all sectors and use these products for strategic planning, customer prospecting and service delivery among other activities.
Ambitious growth plans for the business are in place. These include entry to overseas markets and new product development. With that in mind, we are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused, commercially minded B2B marketer to help achieve these goals. This exciting role will allow you to play a key role in building an international organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly motivated team at an exciting stage of growth.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Establish a clear strategy for growth to support the long-term mission of the brand.
- Implement the overall marketing strategy across all initiatives and channels.
- Ensure that objectives, targets and indicators of success are in place to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of all communications.
- Manage and coach marketing executives to perform to the highest standards.
- Manage agency relationships across advertising, digital and PR
- Analyse web performance and refine the digital customer journey to ensure a seamless experience.
- Manage and maintain close relationships with a range of suppliers to safeguard exceptional levels of service for the business.
- Provide support to senior sales staff as required.
- Develop event calendar and ensure all activities at events are professional, engaging and measurable.
- Maximise all PR opportunities.
- Grow social media footprint.
B2B Marketing Skills
- Extensive B2B marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Superior writing, editing, communication and presenting skills (verbal and written).
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Analytical mind set with the ability to provide insight from stats and spot opportunities.
- Customer oriented to understand and identify the needs of different customer groups and segments.
- A proven track record in negotiation, managing budgets and third party suppliers.
- A passion for innovation and change