Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Executive will support the Marketing team on the delivery of key operational and strategic marketing objectives to grow the brand.
Why this Marketing Executive role might be for you:
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to develop full TTL Campaigns
- Manage major sporting sponsorship properties and events
- Work on digital, retail, outdoor and launch campaigns
- Great career progression within this dynamic business group across a portfolio of impressive brands
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days from home)
The Marketing Executive will oversee:
- Manage and update the website and franchise partner websites
- Drive social media channels, including content scheduling and customer queries
- Share national social content with franchise partner network
- Deliver rollout of new digital projects
- Produce brand and competitor social media activity reports
- Produce monthly Google Analytics insights for website and partner websites on quarterly basis
- Liaise with Lead Management platform and report on partner in-bound leads
- Work closely with Media and Creative Agency on digital campaigns
Sponsorship and Events:
- Assist in managing Sponsorship deals, with partners and publishers
- Assist in organisation of shows and exhibitions
- Assist with organisation of conferences and press launches
- Assist on preparation of press vehicles when required
- Create local advertising assets, manage partner advertising needs and produce required assets in a timely fashion
- Be the brand guardian – ensuring all online and offline assets adhere to the central brand guidelines
- Assist the Product Team in creation of new product specification sheets
What you’ll need:
- Full, clean driving licence (essential).
- Adobe Suite experience, to include InDesign (essential).
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Experience in Google Analytics.
- Be proficient in social media, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and WordPress.
- Flexible and committed team player who can work on own initiative.
- Completed or undergoing bachelor’s degree in relevant field – Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing.