An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Campaign Manager (CRM) to join one of Ireland’s top utility brands. This role joins an award-winning team during a phase of significant growth.
Why this role might be for you:
- Join a great team and organisation
- Full benefits list including bonus, pension, 25 days annual leave, fully paid healthcare (family cover), flexible working (2 days in the office, 3 from home), flexitime and lots more.
- Work for an organisation championing corporate social responsibility and putting it at the core of their business
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
The CRM Campaigns Manager joins the Customer Value Management (CVM) team in the Group Marketing Department. The CVM team is responsible for managing customer value, the retention strategy to retain our customers, all direct customer communications, and award-winning customer loyalty programs for our brands. This is an initial 2-year contract. This role is supporting an increasing volume of work within the team driven by increasing complexity.
The Marketing Campaign Manager (CRM) will:
- Develop and manage customer campaigns: writing the brief, managing the creative development via an
agency, raising, and managing the relevant IT requests, stakeholder, regulation and GDPR sign off.
- Support the CVM manager by completing key business reporting.
- Be a problem solver with excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to work on business priorities.
- 2+ years’ marketing experience in a utility or other regulated industry or role.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a project end to end.
- Experience working with third party marketing agencies
- Demonstrable reporting skills, strong at Microsoft Excel and summarizing information into charts and key
- Demonstrable presentation skills, a creative flair and comfortable with tools like PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of GDPR.