A multi-award-winning market research agency is now seeking applicants for the position of Senior Research Manager / Associate Director. This boutique agency has developed a strong reputation for high quality research and a diverse and respectable client list which spans a wide variety of different sectors including Financial Services, FMCGs, Telecoms and Public Sector, and includes a number of key international clients. This role is available on either a full time or part time basis.
Why this role might be for you:
- Join an award-winning research an insights team
- Work with a boutique agency where your work will be visible and valued
- Be part of the senior management and leadership team
- Flexible working options available – 3/4 days, 5 mornings or other to suit
- Attractive salary and benefits will be made available to the right candidate
Priding themselves on providing clients with outputs that aid them in achieving their strategic business objectives – not just research findings or results, but meaningful and actionable insights.
They are currently looking to add to their small but passionate team of researchers with a Manager, Senior Research Manager or Associate Director (depending on experience).
The successful candidate will be tasked with leading, maintaining and generating client relationships, by designing and managing both quantitative and qualitative research projects which deliver these insights.
As well as maintaining long-term relationships with important clients, they strive to expand their client portfolio every year. Therefore, as well as fostering some of these long-term relationships, generation of new business will be an important part of the role.
Innovation is also a key part of their business, and so knowledge and experience with a wide variety of research methodologies is a plus, as is a sense of creativity and an appetite to challenge existing norms and ensure that they offer clients the best possible methodology to address their business and research objectives.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience either in an agency or an insights-focussed client-side role.
- Extensive experience in either quantitative or qualitative research (Extensive experience in both is not essential – i.e. role can be tailored to fit one or the other.)
- Experience in leading and managing client relationships.
- Experience managing people – delegating to achieve efficient working processes which result in high quality outputs for clients.
- The ability to work as part of a senior team; collaborate, share ideas and work towards a common goal.
- A passion for winning new business and drive to generate success in a highly competitive sector.
- The ability to engage with and understand business as well as research objectives.
- The ability to think outside the box and use innovative methodologies to ensure the offer the best possible service to clients.