A 12-month contract has arisen for an experienced CVM / CRM Manager to join a high profile brand and a great marketing team.
- Define and develop the overall customer base strategy to include acquisition quality, on-boarding and welcome process, upsell, cross-sell, preventative, proactive and reactive retention and winback strategies, along with your manager.
- Managing a Retention Team including a Customer Comms Manager and a Campaign Manager to achieve all KPIs as required by the business.
- Overall responsibility for Campaign Management across B2C & B2B channels, working with the Insights team to select, implement and refine appropriate campaigns.
- Manage relationships and work closely with our partners in service operations as well as selected 3rd Party partners, to ensure campaigns deliver maximum results and to deal with any challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Working with Tech Teams to ensure all operational and technical requirements for all campaigns are met and maintained – particularly in relation to our Marketing Data Mart, Adobe Analytics and Campaign Management.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to develop and implement the Customer Marketing strategy, using creative tailored to appropriate channels and customer segments and in line with brand guidelines
- Ensure we deliver high quality and tailored Customer Communications to achieve our goals of building bonds and long-term relationships with our customers and in keeping with the company’s brand positioning.
- Manage relationships with key contacts at our below-the-line agency partners.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are in place and accurately maintained at all times.
- Cultivate and grow our customer loyalty strategy including tactical and wider initiatives and projects – looking to other markets and industries for ideas and best practice.
- Be the voice of the customer with regard to all proposition plans and changes, both longer-term and as part of tactical offers.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies across all customer touchpoints – working closely with our Customer Relations and Care teams.
- Report on customer and campaign activity KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Manage a budget across various activities to generate maximum ROI.
- A third level qualification in Marketing or a similar field and/or significant Marketing experience with particular emphasis on CRM in developing and implementing successful retention campaigns.
- Strong Knowledge of marketing data analysis and understanding of direct and digital campaigns.
- Strong customer-centric mind-set with a complete understanding of customer journey touchpoints.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams and managing various retention channels.
- Experience presenting insights to key stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel and Access.