This is an great opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing organisation as Internal Communication & Engagement Manager to take ownership of the Internal Communication Strategy and drive increased engagement across the group. This role sits within the Marketing function and operates across all areas of this business.
Why this role:
- Take on full ownership of internal communications (strategy development through to execution) for this high profile organisation
- Be part of an engaged workforce. This year over 60% of all staff undertook learning and development and 70% took part in wellbeing initiatives. In a recent survey, 93% of colleagues said they felt trusted to do their job.
- Join an award winning team! Winners of industry awards and holders of Diversity Mark, Business Working Responsibly, Women in Business Network and more.
- Work with a people-focused organisation that values and looks after employees
- Great package available including very good salary, bonus, 25 days holidays, pension, healthcare, wellbeing calendar, subsidised gym membership, annual salary review and lots more.
As the Internal Communication and Engagement Manager you will:
- Develop and deliver an engaging Internal Communication Strategy to increase employee engagement, working with contributors from across the business to create impactful content.
- Develop and manage the Internal Communication channels, in particular the company intranet, while also exploring new trends and innovative solutions, to gain maximum reach and engagement across the organisation.
- Manage one direct report executive.
- Work closely with the Marketing and HR teams to drive the Employee Engagement Strategy.
- Lead, coordinate and provide hands on support to deliver the calendar of engagement activities.
- Support the embedding of company values across all areas of the employee experience.
- Support HR in the roll out of a variety of employee experience and wellbeing initiatives.
- Effectively manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers where required.
- Support senior leaders to deliver clear and inspiring communications, assisting with scripting, copy writing and coaching where required.
- Lead, inspire and coordinate champions and influencers across the business.
- Lead the Employee Connect Groups, to support the delivery of the communications strategy and engagement events
- At least 4 years experience in Internal Communication or a similar role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills as well as journalistic ability to source and develop stories from within the organisation.
- Experience of developing and delivering communication strategies for a diverse audience using a variety of digital communication tools.
- Confident presentation and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation, from influencing people on the front line of the business, through to assisting senior exec members to deliver effective communications.
- A proactive, flexible and resilient attitude – this role requires a highly organised self-starter, to cope with a fast paced, high demand workload while always driving for results.
- Innovative, creative and inspiring – able to challenge and suggest improvements.