An award-winning research agency is now seeking an Insights & Research Manager to join the team, working on a portfolio of top-tier global clients. A fun place to work with a great ethos and strong company values this is a great opportunity for a Market Research Manager or ambitious Senior Research Executive.
What you’ll do:
- Project and client management: Manage projects to an excellent standard, demonstrating research know-how and keeping clients and the team up to date on all aspects of the project.
- Research expertise: You’ll need to have a solid grounding in research and in particular quantitative research, confidently able to talk about and deliver the majority of techniques and use your expertise to manage projects and extract strong insights.
- Business Development: Support Senior Management with sales prospecting across new and existing clients, proactively embracing new opportunities as they present themselves
- Financial Management: Management of project accounting and costs – taking a commercial focus to project pricing and managing all costs to maintain a strong gross profit margin across all jobs
- Self Development: Play a leading role on the team, demonstrating the quality of your insights and a high level of proactivity and engagement in everything you do
- Innovation & Efficiency –supporting our desire to work more efficiently and maintain an innovative ethos by showing a demonstrable desire to adopt new and more efficient ways of working
What we’ll do:
We want you to develop in your research career and will give you every opportunity to do so. Though you’ll join as a manager, we hope to see you progress through the ranks to Associate Director and Director. We offer the best training, flexible working (including work from home on an ongoing basis), generous annual leave, wellbeing allowance, time off to volunteer, bonus scheme and lots more.