Duration -1 Year Fixed Term
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Head of Insight is responsible for leading the Consumer & Market Insight function with key accountability for:
- Shaping the future of Consumer Insight to maximise the potential of Data in the organisation
- Insight & Brand development for Innovation
- Incorporating ROI into the Annual planning process
- Market, Consumer & Shopper Trend Forecasting
- Driving a more agile total Market Research Strategy across the business to work alongside Brand Equity, Communication evaluation and data-driven marketing.
- Leading and Managing the Portfolio Strategy
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop the thought-leading capability that the team provides to the Brand, Channel and General Management teams.
- Shape the future of the team by optimising all available Intelligence sources and the potential new & evolving data inputs bring to the business.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of 4 senior direct reports to successfully achieve team vision and stretching objectives.
- Co-develop the brand portfolio strategy with Marketing Director by identifying consumer and positioning gaps and providing direction and insight into sourcing and recommending solutions.
- Embed a sustainable ROI process to support our strong growth agenda while maximising efficiencies in spend and effectiveness of ‘through the line’ campaigns.
- Inspire the Innovation Agenda through White Space Analysis, Category Trends and consumer Insights, providing the foundations for New Brand Development.
- Direct the role out of the annual program for brand growth and manage the coordination of the data collation required for best in class roll-out.
- Manage clear insight generation with your team. Use best practice methodologies with a remit that spans the Total Category, Consumers and Shoppers. Embedding insights within the Business Units Marketing and Trade.
- Support the Media team to continuously evaluate and iterate our digital communication strategy and fulfil our ambition for data-driven marketing.
- Support segmenting our media value target and B2B targeting through market insights
- Play a strong role to help shape the Global Agenda and contribute to best practice learnings and a ‘test, learn & reapply mindset’.
Applicants should ideally:
- Have a relevant third level qualification with previous similar experience of 8 years +, in the food / drinks industry or similar related industry
- Have an open and agile and strategic mindset and a desire to shape the future vision.
- Both Research and Insight generation experience is a major benefit.
- Marketing Management experience is beneficial
- Be self-motivated, creative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Have experience with and a strong interest in brands, consumer insights & motivation and shifting category and market patterns.
- Be highly analytical and possess effective planning, organisational, presentation and strategic skills
- Be capable of working on own initiative, managing a team and taking responsibility for actions.
- Experience in Digital Media and e-commerce analytics and insight generation would be an advantage
This is a senior role offering an excellent package including significant bonus, profit share, family healthcare, car allowance, 25 days holidays, generous pension contribution, flexible working and more.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Andrew Bloom for a confidential discussion on 016753955, 0866839311 or email via the link below.