An Irish healthy-eating restaurant group with over 50 locations is now seeking a Group Marketing Manager to join their leadership team. Reporting to the shareholders, this role takes ownership of the Irish and UK marketing strategy and plan and management of a Marketing Exec. Part of an ambitious team, the company has significant growth plans in continental Europe and the launch of a major new brand proposition.
With significant responsibility, the individual will drive delivery of all brand and marketing activity in the ROI, NI and UK, ultimately contributing towards the growth of the existing business, maximising sales and leveraging the brand in Ireland and the UK.
- Design, develop and execute Group Marketing plan – IRE and UK.
- Create, manage and execute Campaign Calendar – IRE and UK.
- Manage content creation – digital, editorial, business development tools, media, signage, scripting.
- Group Social Media channel management (IRE, NI and UK) – organic, paid, display ads and re-targeting – Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Manage all internal/external communications and PR for UK and Irish markets.
- Work effectively with Franchisees and Operations teams in ROI and UK to optimise local marketing activity and drive store performance (new and existing stores).
- Support the new store opening process and assess performance.
- Act as Brand Guardian ensuring all customer touch points adhere to the Brand Guidelines offline and online.
- Oversees Design artwork for all aspects of brand – print, digital, packaging and OOH
- Support internal brand narrative and the employee brand – ghost-writing, managing a supporting HR culture via internal comms platform.
- Event Management – store openings, franchise conferences and internal events.
- Menu Innovation – research, and brand partnership driven Menu/product development.
- Manage OOH advertising.
- Web/app management and development – driving sales, menu reviews, branding and workflow assessment.
- Ambassador and micro influencer management.
- Leading direct report (1 x Marketing Exec) – recruit, manage, assess and train.
- Competitor analysis – Ireland and UK markets. Including prospective markets.
- Commercial marketer who understands the importance and influence of a brand and what drives sales
- Leadership role in B2C organisation, ideally restaurant, quick-serve, food or similar with demonstrable experience of the Irish and UK market
- Track record of building a commercial marketing activity plan, focused on growth and delivering positive ROI
- Experience of working in an organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates ability to work on own initiative
- Strategically capable and someone that can spot the opportunity and make things happen
- Excellent cross-functional relationship builder who engages other teams and franchisees with all things marketing related
- Strong communicator, able to influence using clear and engaging verbal or written communication with senior leadership and external stakeholders
- Leadership of a brand within a “customer experience” environment and a sound knowledge of digitally focused customer journeys.
- Knowledge of the food industry
- Passion for health and wellbeing
- Experience in people management
- Experience in graphic design – Adobe Suite
- Experience writing content in English
- Self-starter, driven focus