Social Media & Marketing Executive, Reporting to Head of Marketing
As Social Media & Marketing Executive, you will be joining an ambitious and passionate team that is tireless in creating unforgettable golf experiences and value for our clients. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a passion for social media, marketing and communications. Someone who is confident and can assist in the planning and execution of online marketing strategies.
This is a permanent role offering a great salary, bonus, healthcare, pension, hybrid working.
What you’ll do as Social & Marketing Executive
- As part of the Group marketing team, the role will involve executing a wide range of organic and paid communication campaigns
- Help promote main brand and client brands across a selection of marketing channels.
- Plan and distribute content across web, social media and email.
- Work with 3rd party design agencies to develop campaign materials
- Execute and report paid search and social campaigns.
- Deliver a weekly series of newsletters, drafting copy and curating digital content.
- Write copy for marketing materials and other shareable content.
- Under the guidance of the Head of Marketing, the role provides fantastic career growth potential, particularly in developing PPC, SEO, content marketing and conversion rate optimisation skills.
- Oversee the delivery of company promotional events.
- Be data driven – ensure campaigns are targeted, personalised and relevant to audience groups.
- Report digital campaign KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Support the execution of a test and learn programme to maximise engagement and return.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and how best we can meet their needs. Use feedback and campaign data to recommend how we can enhance our products, services & customer experience.
- Work with sales and fulfilment teams to oversee the implementation of a retention and referral strategy to foster deep customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Support the sales team by managing the design, print and production of compelling marketing collateral
- An excellent understanding of social media platforms
- A knowledge of golf is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate strong written communication skills
- Competent understanding of CRM principles and email campaign delivery
- Basic understanding of SEO, social media, content marketing.
- Tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush.
- Two years’ experience in a campaign delivery role at a fast-paced B2C marketing role or agency is desirable
Academic/Other Requirements • Marketing or Business Studies related degree • Google AdWords qualification is desirable (but not essential) • Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) • Full Driving License and own car.