Working with the Global Marketing Team and IT Solutions Team to manage the platforms, liaise with the Web Development team to brief new designs, concepts and features that reflect market and consumer requirements. This is a 1-year contract position with the expectation of a longer-term role thereafter.
Why this role might be for you:
- Work on an amazing Irish brand, a global Irish success story
- Join one of the top marketing teams in the country with a great culture and lots of room to progress and develop
- Exciting projects across web and e-commerce working with top agencies from around the world
- Manage the translation and roll out of the website across global markets, working with key members of the Global Marketing Team, IT Solutions Team and local market teams.
- Deliver inspiring communications, training sessions, user guides and documentation to local teams and their digital agencies communicating new features, designs and solutions.
- Define and write briefs for requirements and features, in consultation with Global Marketing Team & local teams, for new concepts, designs and feature Establish timelines for on-time delivery of new features.
- Define and write briefs for all SEO website content in order to optimise always-on content and develop new content at key periods and campaigns.
- Partner closely with the Solutions Team to define medium-term roadmap requirements and short term cycles for the CMS and front end designs and features.
- Analyse performance of website in partnership with the Consumer Intelligence team, for always-on activity and key brand campaigns
- Optimize the use of search data, analytics and technology to continually improve and enhance content, design, and UX, ensuring our target consumers are kept engaged and informed about our products and stories.
- Manage the relationship and support requests from all markets on any digital and website requirements, including bespoke builds and development for key campaigns.
- Project-manage the development of global website content, using search insights and site analytics by leveraging and the internal studio.
- Publish global website content and communicate available content to markets.
- Support in the development of photography and rich content, in partnership with our Content agency of record, and in-house studio to drive best-in-class creative.
- Act as project support for the Online Shop, including technical and content support
- Consult on the development of online shop product offering, leveraging search insights and shop analytics to determine gaps in the product range.
- Digital Project / Product Management experience
- Experience managing Websites through CMS.
- Website content/campaign marketing experience.
- Experience with eCommerce – Shopify experience preferred.
- Highly creative, motivated, organised and proactive.
- Ability to manage several projects and deadlines concurrently, delivering to tight deadlines while retaining attention to detail and communication standards.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SEO& Google Analytics
- Strong background in quantitative analysis and the ability to set goals
- Excellent organization and communication skills – clear writing means clear thinking.
- Highly collaborative
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; additional education beneficial
- 3-5 years experience in digital product management or similar
- Experience developing products through cross-functional teams, including technology, sales, Marketing and brand comms
- A team player who can also work autonomously
- Languages: English is mandatory