A technology and innovation-led Irish owned agri-tech business is now seeking a Global Marketing Manager. This newly created role is the first of its kind in the organisation, offering the opportunity to build a marketing strategy from inception.
A highly successful company with an international presence and worldwide market is looking for an ambitious and talented individual to drive the company’s marketing and to strengthen revenue and growth.
Due to the nature of the business it is essential that the candidate has a scientific or agri background or has strong experience developing a marketing strategy in the agricultural sector.
This role will be based in Tralee, Co Kerry and is a permanent position reporting to the senior leadership.
- Develop, stragegise and drive company marketing strategies and produce marketing tools.
- Take responsibility for the creation of a market awareness for the company’s products among buying decision-makers.
- Work with sales managers globally and create targeted marketing material tailored to specific geographical markets.
- Develop and implement an annual Marketing Plan for the company and have responsibility for a budget for same.
- Manage the company’s website and ensure that it is optimised for sales revenue achievement by means of digital content, mobile optimisation and search engine optimisation.
- Establish relationships with media representatives to ensure the company’s brand and products are appropriately represented in all forms of media including television and radio.
- Experience in leading and executing marketing campaigns and strong project management skills.
- Expertise across Digital/online, Communication/PR, Marketing Research and Strategy.
- Ability to work with salespeople across multiple geographical markets.
- Experience in working with Graphic Design teams to create new brands and products aimed at specific consumer needs.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in marketing management of a global company, preferably B2B.
- Demonstrable experience in managing CMS systems, digital comms, social media, digital advertising campaigns and website analytics tools
- Proven experience in establishing relationships with all forms of media and representing companies on those platforms.
- Fluency in a foreign language would be advantageous.