Objectives of the role:
Joining the digital platforms team your role will involve devising solutions for the website (and other digital assets) based on business requirements and strategic goals. Working with the wider Digital Platforms team, internal stakeholders and external agencies you will deliver solutions that exceed our customer expectations whilst delivering on commercial objectives to increase revenue growth, drive customer engagement and drive adoption of self-service functionality. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and implementing improvements that will optimise the digital experience for our customers which are measurable against our strategic objectives.
- Responsible for assessing business requirements and working with team members and/or internal stakeholders to construct digital B2C & B2B solutions for the Digital Delivery team to build.
- Responsible for leading solution design for projects initiated by the platforms team including UX and customer journey recommendations.
- Responsible for working closely with external agencies to ensure initial solution design and final deliverables matches brief.
- Define a testing strategy (aligned with the Commercial Strategy) to optimise the overall digital experience that is measurable, will increase sales and will improve customer satisfaction
- Create the digital testing plan (A/B testing and experience testing) and roadmap, with KPIs and performance metrics.
- Responsible for post-launch solution review and optimisation. Build upon existing optimisation work streams and promote a culture of testing and continuous optimisation in the digital platforms team and wider Commercial group.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement digital optimisation opportunities
- Communicate regularly to stakeholders on major milestones, commercial impact of team deliveries, future plans/roadmap activities, and overall expectations for optimising our platforms.
- Provide expert analysis and direction to project teams based on digital testing results delivered ensuring best use of insights.
- 3-5 years digital solutions and/or optimisation experience in a digital-led B2C company
- Proven experience delivering commercially impactful digital solutions
- Comfortable owning the digital solution or concept, communicating same and working with peers(content, self-service, delivery) through to delivery.
- Proven experience in journey optimisation and controlled testing e.g. A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, Experience Targeting.
- Excellent understanding of web and app technologies/platforms to help overcome blocks.
- Comfortable reviewing available reporting and insights to make recommendations on potential improvements aligned to our strategic objectives
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong communicator, ability to sell a solution at various levels of the business – excellent ability to build consensus.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities, excellent facilitator.