On behalf of a well-established digital marketing agency, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist with excellent client and project management skills to join the team! This role can be office-based or remote, though you will need to be based in Ireland.
You will be strategising, implementing and analysing digital marketing campaigns for clients across a variety of industries. A comprehensive understanding of SEO is preferred. Communicating confidently and good presentation skills are essential.
What you’ll do:
- Developing and pitching comprehensive digital marketing strategies for new and existing clients covering SEO, Google Ads and Social Media Advertising.
- Set up, optimise and report on conversion-driven campaigns across digital marketing platforms.
- Carry out digital audits, analysing client’s websites and digital presence to develop insights and a plan.
- Project-manage multiple clients; liaising with various internal teams to ensure deadlines are met and correct work is being carried out on each channel.
- Lead the SEO team; have them report to you on a daily basis.
- Oversee Linkedin Advertisement and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Establishing KPIs for various campaigns and managing budgets.
- Analysing data and trends in order to create meaningful insights for our clients.
- Reporting to senior management and clients on key performance indicators and value delivered for our customers.
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in SEO and other areas.
- Regular communication with existing customers to help meet their marketing objectives, demonstrate value and review results.
- Develop strong, friendly, lasting client relationships with existing customers.
What you need:
- A degree in marketing or similar field
- Client service/account management experience.
- Agency experience is preferable.
- Excellent communication, presentation & people skills.
- A minimum of 4 years of proven digital marketing and client management experience
- Deep understanding of all aspects of Digital Marketing including SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing.
- Ability to manage an internal team of SEO executives, delegate tasks and report on progress to clients.
- Strong analytical skills, and proficient with Google Analytics.
- Ability to understand data and report on various metrics.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and working to deadlines.
- High attention to detail & time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate self-sufficiently and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team.
We are focused on getting results for our customers and offering them an excellent ongoing customer service experience. We offer a friendly, flexible and positive work environment with a supportive team! We are based in South County Dublin but are open to either in-office or remote situations.