A multifaceted business group has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist. With multiple branches of the group across retail, hospitality, e-commerce and real estate, the ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will take on responsibility for the ongoing planning, development and implementation of the overall digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will manage every aspect of the company website and advance our online business across all digital channels including e-commerce, social, online reservations and owned websites.
- Responsible for managing the companies various social media channels.
- Creating, tracking, boosting, analysing content. Engaging with consumer or user queries in a timely and personable fashion.
- Responsible for ongoing planning, development and implementation of the company website. To oversee the continued success of the brand
- Proactively manage relationships with teams across our business to ensure mutual success for all stakeholders
- Create online marketing strategies and campaigns (for domestic and international markets) to develop and grow brand awareness and actively sell online inventory
- Foster links with our digital media partners to plan and implement SEO activities as well as remarketing, search, social & display advertising campaigns
- Create exciting and imaginative social media content to capture the hearts and minds of our customers
- Manage the social communications calendar for the business
- Create inspiring digital content for use online and in-business to further enhance our customer experience
- Maintain and update our digital footprint to ensure total accuracy and compliance
- Prepare monthly reports for online sales, data analytics and campaign analysis
- A third level qualification in the related discipline (Digital Marketing or Social Media)
- A minimum of two years of related experience in a similar role with tangible results in building a stable online presence in the marketplace
- Advanced literacy and hands-on experience in the following software is essential: WordPress, SEO tools, Google Analytics, Adobe suite
- Experience developing and growing a busy online presence across multiple disciplines with a significant and ever-evolving range is essential
- Experience in all aspects of backend website CMS management
- Experience creating campaigns for search and social advertising.
- A keen eye for photography and videography with a curiosity for emerging industry trends
- Proficient in both B2B & B2C
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and understand how to plan and manage budgets.
- Strong attention to detail and strong numeracy skills, coupled with experience in budget management.
- Creative marketing flair.
- Meticulous, good with numbers and with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks and work under tight timelines
- A love of food & wine with a passion for both the retail and hospitality world is a big plus highly organised with deep analytical skills