An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an award-winning marketing team and work on a very high profile national brand. Reporting to the Head of Digital & managing a small team, you will work on major digital campaigns to drive consumer engagement and acquisition. While this is initially a 12-18 month contract, there are great opportunities for growth and development as part of this team of 25-30 talented marketers.
The role offers an excellent salary, bonus, fully paid healthcare, hybrid working (3 days from home) 25 days annual leave, pension and a top working culture
What you’ll do as Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devise and lead the Digital Strategy across consumer and business divisions.
- Develop greater knowledge of digital consumption and engagement of the target audience.
- Manage multiple key customer-facing platforms within the digital portfolio such as websites, customer apps, and an eCommerce store.
- Keep up to date with new technologies within the industry to keep the company to the forefront of the market.
- Monitor website and application performance using relevant tools to assist with technical departments.
- Plan digital media campaigns and oversee all PPC, SEO, display and digital PR.
- Report on progress and updates.
- Review and optimise the end-to-end customer journeys, utilising cross team collaboration, A/B testing, surveys and focus groups to inform key decisions.
- Work closely with key members of the marketing team to ensure the most accurate data is collated and used effectively to attain team objectives.
- Create and manage KPI’s for the digital marketing area.
- Liaise closely with key agencies and other departments in the business to define business objectives and requirements and roll out development changes.
- Involvement in strategic projects across the business as needed.
What we are looking for in a Digital Marketing Manager:
- A minimum of a third level qualification in Marketing or a similar field.
- At least 5 years Digital Marketing experience in a competitive industry.
- Previous experience of creating and implementing KPI’s and metrics and analysing results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Previous experience of managing a budget and managing a minimum of 1 direct report.
- Managing a small team.