This newly created Digital Marketing Manager role will drive digital marketing & ecommerce initiatives for a fast-growing, international health product company. Based in Ireland and marketing via pharmacies and online channels in Ireland, UK, US, ANZ the company is ready for its next phase of growth!
Why this role might be for you:
- Create and set the digital agenda in this newly created role
- Join a fast-growing company – from 15 to 115 staff over the past 5 years
- International marketing across Ireland, UK, US, ANZ
- Great package including salary, bonus, healthcare, pension, generous holidays, work from home.
- Excellent company culture and team
Who we are looking for:
- 5-7 years results-driven Digital Marketing experience is essential within a digital marketing team or agency.
- Experience working within the healthcare industry, pharmaceutical, pharmacy, medical device or similar is an advantage.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will develop & manage the full digital suite including websites, e-commerce and social media platforms.
In conjunction with the Brand Managers you will assess the opportunity for Digital Marketing across all divisions and brands, build an international digital marketing strategy and advise on digital tactics in line with brand and division objectives.
You will advise the team and Marketing Director on the future path for digital marketing in the company ensuring that the marketing team are at the cutting edge of Digital Marketing. Experience in the management of Digital Marketing agencies is essential.
- Build the Digital Marketing Strategy in line with Brand and Division marketing plans.
- Ensure you remain on the cutting edge of digital marketing practice and support the development of Digital Marketing expertise across the Marketing team.
- Collaborate and advise the Marketing team on Digital Marketing strategy and tactics at new product launch, campaign roll-out and brand planning.
- Manage the website and digital agency performance including proposal evaluation, budget management and campaign performance vs. plan.
- In conjunction with our web agency, create a website strategy to maintain and develop our websites across the business to deliver maximum traffic, improve our stakeholder UX, advise on building solid engagement and maximising conversion.
- Manage the suite of social media platforms ensuring we build brand awareness across our consumer/customers via best practice social media management.
- Management of how each social media platform is working during a campaign and measure these results. Leverage working with social media influencers, scheduling of content and engagement with this social media content.
- Support the Marketing team with evaluation of tactics for example best social media platform, social media or google ad strategy or online influencers.
- Manage e-brochures ensuring timely upload of new content to our sales teams, evaluation of the platform usage, production of usage reports as well as training personnel on its usage.
- Advise on driving traffic to partner sites.
- As part of our marketing effort, build and provide stakeholders with digital promotion packs for use in their social media and web.
- Execute Email marketing plan, identify ways to build, maintain in line with GDPR and leverage our contact lists in marketing tactics.
- Provide data insights to the Marketing based on in-depth reviews of data from our digital assets to support campaign or strategy development.
- Digital Marketing Degree or Masters is Preferable or recent qualifications across breadth of Digital Marketing areas.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years in a Digital Marketing Agency or dedicated Digital Marketing team.
- Solid experience in delivering results across a broad spectrum of digital channels, to include SEO, Display, Social, Email, Paid Media, etc.
- Experience in healthcare marketing is a distinct advantage.