An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the Dublin HQ team of an Irish-owned B2C brand.
Why this role might be for you.
- Take ownership of digital marketing for a highly successful Irish & UK business
- Manage a high-performing digital marketing team and report to Director level
- Lead the digital & ecommerce channels in a time of significant growth in this area
- Manage a significant budget and resources
- Oversee the entire digital strategy from concept to activation
This is the perfect role for an individual who wants a challenge and is capable of driving the business forward by transforming an ambitious vision in to high performance and growth.
You will be responsible for defining the digital marketing strategy planning and managing the implementation of plans to meet ambitious growth targets. This role covers website, SEO/SEM, email and CRM, social media, PPC and display. You will drive the digital transformation within the business and lead a team of digital marketing experts to deliver best in class digital marketing disciplines.
The role will report to a Director and leads digital marketing for the organisation.
Skills & Experience required
- 3 to 5 years relevant Digital Marketing experience at management level.
- Strategic and commercially astute thinker with the ability to translate data into high performing, results driven campaigns.
- Work in a fast moving, agile and reactive business, must be able to deliver promotions and campaigns within tight timeframes.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills – ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts and features
- Highly motivated, self-starter who motivates others.
- Ability to analyse, understand and intricate campaigns.
- A passion for user experience and the ability to understand the voice of the customer
- Ability to scope and define technology requirements and manage delivery across multiple stake holders and agencies.
- Ideally Google certified in Analytics and AdWords and proficiency with Google Webmaster Tools and Facebook ad manager.
- Experience of successfully managing digital ad campaigns, SEO/SEM, Website performance, social and email.
- Have a collaborative style working in conjunction with stakeholders to identify new ideas, define requirements, create projects proposals to secure the appropriate budgets and resources required to deliver them successfully
- Lead and motivate a team of digital experts.
- Shape the strategic development of web properties, developing a positive customer experience throughout
- Drive customer acquisition via digital channels continually bringing innovation and best practice.
- Manage all digital assets.
- Improve customer experience and customer retention utilising all digital channels.
- Grow digital partnerships
- Manage SEO/SEM & Social Media.
- Ensure website content and functionality meets best practice
- Manage relationships with internal and external technical partners and agencies
- Track, analyse and report on all digital marketing activities and website performance and provide detailed reporting for monthly board meetings.
- Develop CRM capabilities to maximise sales and conversion
- Develop new regional and white label web properties when required