An experienced Digital Marketing Manager is required to oversee Acquisition Marketing for a high profile consumer brand. This is an interim role for 12 months.
Why this role?
- Lead acquisition marketing for a high profile consumer brand with always-on campaigns and multimillion euro budgets
- Manage a team of digital professionals (4 direct reports), across SEO, PPC and Analytics
- Report to senior management level
- Opportunity to work with the best tools available and great agency partners
- Great package including 24 days holidays, healthcare, pension, product allowance, gym on site and lots more
Who are we looking for?
A digital marketing professional with experience of managing campaigns for major brands, either in-house or as an agency partner.
This job is responsible for executing the online media strategy, driving relevant qualified traffic to the website and delivering strong commercial targets.
- Online media budget management & performance delivery across Display & Search channels.
- Delivery of SEO, PPC & display commercial targets.
- Online Media Strategy execution.
- All sales-orienated digital advertising creative & comms.
- Management of external stakeholders & media/creative agencies.
- Management of direct report(s)
- Work with agencies to devise, review & roll out media plan to ensure it delivers on campaign objectives, target audiences and KPIs.
- Manage the Online media budget process, re-forecasting, etc., and responsible for providing inputs to Finance.
- Work closely with Brand & Propositions team in devising campaign and creative briefs.
- Deliver online traffic & sales targets.
- Deliver on our commercial targets, and successfully launch new campaigns, offers & initiatives. Ensure that our online communications & messaging are in line with our strategy.
- Work with third party agencies and within the Marketing team to gain consumer insight into our sales activities & performance, and adjust as required; as well as assessing & refining post-launch as part of a continuous improvement cycle.
- Manage SEO, PPC and Display performance to ensure commercial targets are achieved.
- Lead on refining and implementing the Online Media Strategy.
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills (including advanced ability to use tools such as Excel); ability to use hard data and metrics in relation to traffic, to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- Ensure timely performance reporting and communicate to the wider business.
- Manage direct reports, performance manage to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- 4/5 years’ experience in a digital/online campaign at manager level.
- In depth understanding of SEO, PPC & Display.
- Third party agency management experience.
- People management experience.
- Budget management experience.
- Excellent analytical skills to optimise & maximise performance campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate (orally and in writing) complex and detailed information in an easy to understand manner to all levels of the company.
- Ability to interpret data, understand market dynamics and clearly articulate strategic priorities for the business from both a commercial and customer perspective.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation and decision making skills required.
- Strong presence to ensure effective communication and partnership.
- Commercial Acumen
- Strong Financial / Analytical Skills & Experience
- Cross-Functional Working
- Influencing Skills
- Strong Communication / Presentation Skills
- Ability to simplify where necessary – but also has strong attention to detail, the ability to understand technical complexities, and simplify as appropriate dependent on the audience.