On behalf of a fast-growing Dublin based agency we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Lead (Senior Digital Account Manager level) to grow their digital function.
You will support the digital and client services teams in developing integrated digital strategies, client growth plans and digital design solutions to help our clients best navigate and capitalise on digital opportunities.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in creating and implementing digital strategies, leading a team of digital experts, has their finger on the pulse and is willing to get stuck in and deliver consistent remarkable work for clients.
- Oversee and manage the agency’s digital function
- Manage, lead and grow our digital team
- Establish processes and procedures to ensure efficient delivery across projects
- Spearhead digital innovation, design thinking and problem solving across existing and new opportunities
- Lead digital strategy, responding to briefs and actively be involved in pitching and building new business opportunities alongside our integrated team
- Developing opportunities to enhance clients brand and thinking outside of their current marketing plans, in conjunction with overall marketing campaigns; both in-house and on a client campaign basis
- Willing to be hands-on to deliver on projects when and if required
- Keeping up to date on social, digital and technology trends to ensure our clients are always kept ahead of the curve
Requirements & Skills:
Above all else we’re looking for someone who is innovative, shows great initiative and the drive to think outside the box, to do things differently whilst maintaining real results.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital account management; including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Paid Social, Retargeting, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital PR, Analytics and Reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally and “hold the room” during pitches
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and upskill those around them
- Organised and self disciplined with the ability to prioritise tasks and focus on multiple accounts and deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to make your mark on the agency and carve out your dream role
- Opportunity to build out and develop your own team
- Ownership over your own projects and the ability to drive real change
- The support and resources to drive your ambitious goals