An exciting opportunity is available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join an international organisation to lead end to end Retention Marketing Campaigns. Experience in digital marketing is essential, ideally with some experience working on CRM campaigns or systems (salesforce, Adobe or similar).
The company: A global online organisation with a range of highly successful B2C online services.
The opportunity: Be part of an ambitious and growing organisation offering a great package including generous salary, pension, bonus, subsidised travel, healthcare and a great holiday allowance.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and reporting on retention campaigns across B2C products
- Take ownership of the end to end campaign flow
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Content, UX, Analytics, and other teams outside of CRM, to deliver programs and initiatives
- Work with the Data team to deliver campaign analysis and learnings to your team
- Drive change and improve & optimize the way we work
- Ensure that all colleagues are updated on upcoming and ongoing promotions
- Manage the creative development and execution of marketing assets, including testing and optimization.
- Manage the conversion funnel, including planning, coordinating and executing AB testing to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of all digital channels and their potential impact as a retention tool
- Ability to manage campaigns from beginning to end, including forecasting and performance analysis
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement and reporting tools – ability to analyze digital campaigns and draw out actionable insight
- Excellent written and verbal communication and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Team-working skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in third-party CRM systems
- Meticulous attention to detail with a clear, methodological approach to problem-solving