A great opportunity has arisen to take the lead on digital analytics for an amazing global consumer brand. This brand is an Irish success story and has gone from strength to strength. Traditionally sold in retail channels, there has been a major focus on digital and ecommerce over the past number of years, resulting in significant growth. We are now seeking a Digital Analytics Manager to leverage digital channels and uncover actionable insight to drive improved performance across digital touchpoints. The Digital Analytics Manager will shape the future of the digital strategy through data-driven insight, supporting the online presence across all channels with a core focus on eCommerce.
This is initially a 1-year contract.
What you’ll do:
- Strengthen the online presence & sales through owned websites and channels, experiential, Facebook, Amazon, Google Shopping, and other 3rd party channels through data-driven insight that drives optimisation of performance.
- Build out e-commerce measurable KPIs to track performance and identify opportunities to improve the consumer journey and drive future sale growth.
- Deliver in-depth owned channel reporting to drive the effectiveness of content adoption and content creation at a global level. Leveraging learnings across platforms to help shape the future content development strategy. Defining clear objectives and KPIs to ensure channel strategy/ambition is clearly articulated and measured effectively.
- Embed our search strategy & toolkit with local markets, leading the review and optimisation recommendations from our web traffic demand tool and learnings from markets and media partners.
- In collaboration with the website team, support website content appropriately for SEO, & support Ad content for PPC campaigns, leveraging real-time data and A/B testing for ongoing optimisation to drive improved performance.
- Embedding the digital dashboard as an ongoing source of real-time insight and driving adoption and usage and evolving to meet the needs of global teams. Lead the development of dynamic data visualisation reporting, driving a truly consumer-centric holistic approach across all our data points.
- Working across the organisation, build a clear roadmap of analysis for quarterly reporting needs, key campaigns & competitions/activations. Working hand in hand with Insight & Strategy teams to consolidate learnings into holistic reporting.
- Lead the adoption of digital insights within the team, through hands-on training and inspirational presentations/reports. Embed a culture of data-driven insight throughout the organisation. Leveraging global best practices, to ensure our teams are measuring performance & reporting KPI’s within a globally consistent framework.
- Support Manager in roll-out of digital planning tools, especially relating to data and dashboards. Support building digital and data capability in team through partnerships with Google, Facebook and global partners.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree (E-Commerce, Data Science preferred)
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of how to use data to solve business questions and drive business solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills internally and externally with the ability to communicate results and key insights to different levels of stakeholders across the business.
- Proficiency & experience with social listening & owned analytics tools – from query writing to extracting insight and building custom dashboard reporting (e.g. Falcon & Radarly).
- Proficiency across suite of Google Analytics platforms (Data Studio, Google Trends, GA, Ad words, google tag manager etc.) & Data visualisation tools (Microsoft Power BI, Datorama etc)
- Self-motivated, creative, collaborative and interested in emerging digital trends
- Experience working on digital marketing strategies & excellent understanding of web analysis
- Understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Willingness to undertake further professional development in the e-commerce and data space.