We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Marketing & Content Manager to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our marketing efforts.
You will be responsible for the management of all digital platforms, including developing strategies to increase traffic, establishing schedules for the release of articles or blog posts, and monitoring performance to measure the success of the marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple brand strategies, working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing efforts.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution leveraging internal support and driving collaboration across the business
- Develop tactics to increase brand awareness, drive qualified traffic and generate sales leads / increase membership
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly to ensure strategies are up to date
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Track, measure, and report on the performance of marketing activity and campaigns, gain insight and assess against KPIs & Goals. Extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with recommendations on tactics
- Ensure that all marketing activity and projects are progressing and on track within the agreed timelines.
- Create reports & presentations and present at weekly sales meetings to report on marketing activities and KPIs
- Work with a select group of brokers to plan, execute and manage their marketing activities.
- Plan & execute member events.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field
- 3-5 years of previous related marketing experience
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels
- Experience preparing and presenting activity, goals and KPIs
- A confident and proactive self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results.
- Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills