We have an exciting, newly created opportunity for a customer-focused CVM Base Manager to set up and lead this Irish-owned financial service organisation’s customer value management strategy & implementation. The role will enable you to think strategically with responsibility for developing customer-centric propositions with insight at the heart.
You’ll be responsible for the overall definition, development, implementation and analysis of the customer value management strategy. This role offers a competitive salary, pension, bonus and a flexible hybrid working approach.
What you’ll do as CVM Base Manager
- Own the customer comms lifecycles for all products with responsibility for defining the vision for customer value management
- Responsible for the delivery of a full Customer Lifecycle communication strategy working with data teams to identify opportunities to connect brand, marketing, customer experience and business goals
- Working closely with CVM analyst to improve campaign audience targeting, ensuring maximum opportunity is included
- Responsible for maximising customer growth through effective cross sell, up sell and increased share of wallet base strategies
- Responsible for execution of retention campaign activity to contribute to customer retention targets across multiple product lines
- Responsible for managing and growing customer marketing consent levels and end to end subscription process
- Working with relevant sales teams to execute customer campaigns leveraging opportunities to drive customer engagement and performance
- Working with relevant marketing managers to deliver brand approved comms
- Measure and report against objectives with focus on providing actionable insight and driving continual improvement
- Lead the post-campaign analysis process to ensure key takeaways are understood and built into future planning
- Manage the CVM budget
What are we looking for in our first CVM Base Manager?
- Track record of campaign development, including a strong execution record where you have delivered key business outcomes through Customer Value Management
- Passionate about customer focus and a customer-first approach coupled with a strong data analytics capability
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Proven record of delivery under pressure and an ability to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Results oriented with a consistent record in managing metrics with impact on business performance