A great new role has become available with one of Ireland’s best indigenous brands. From a start 20 years ago, the business now turns over €2bn annually with almost 1000 employees and 150,000 customers across the Island of Ireland.
They now have a requirement for a Customer Communications Manager for a maternity leave contract of 12 months. While this role is a contract, the business has a strong record of extending contracts and adding permanent headcount to the team.
Why this role might be for you:
- Join an award-winning marketing team of 20+ with a great culture and enjoyable atmosphere
- Be part of some of the biggest creative campaigns in Ireland
- Work with the best agency partners to deliver customer campaigns
- Full benefits package
Who are we looking for?
- A marketing communications professional with at least 3 years’ experience working within a successful direct B2C customer comms programme ideally in telco, utility, consumer finance, innsurance or similar.
Reporting to the Retention Marketing Manager, the Customer Communications Manager is responsible for formulating and implementing all existing customer communications across all channels for the customer segments.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our customers communications strategy for all customers.
- Overall ownership of customer comms assets (email, SMS, post, Direct Mail), keeping up-to-date records and maps of communications.
- Set-up, run and report on customer comms campaigns on a regular basis.
- Produce and monitor schedules, reporting on all metrics and KPIs. • Ideate new campaigns that enable us to achieve our retention goals and KPIs.
- Manage the creative process and liaise with relevant agencies.
- Manage comms requests and feedback from multiple departments within the company.
- Own and manage the relationship with a Rewards platform provider and cultivate improvements in our customer loyalty platform.
- Drive customers communication materials to ensure that they are on-message and in keeping with the company’s brand positioning.
- Ensure all customer comms are produced to the highest standard and abide by compliance and GDPR rules and regulations.
- Regular presentation and reporting to the wider business incl. senior management.
- Involvement in projects as needed.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum third level qualification in Marketing, Business, or a similar field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a successful direct customer comms programme.
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM platforms effectively (Adobe Campaign experience is a plus)
- Proven experience of managing customer loyalty campaigns, including the role of using data to drive offerings and effectiveness.
- Strong customer centric mind-set with a demonstrable understanding of customer journeys and touch points.