A CRM Marketing Manager is required for a high profile consumer services group. With over 500,000 customers across Ireland, their products are used in households across the country.
The role of the CRM Marketing Manager is to lead the design and deployment of acquisition and x-sell campaigns through direct channels: Direct Mail, Email marketing, SMS, Onsite.
Why this role might be for you:
- Work for a leading company and high profile brand
- Join a large marketing team with significant opportunity for career development
- Work with an award-winning team (Smart Marketing Awards, 2018)
- Get a great list of benefits: Healthcare, pension, gym on site, 24 days holidays, product allowance and lots more
- Manage and develop some of the best CRM and Direct Marketing Campaigns around!
- Own the Direct Marketing planning process, creating detailed and summary plans to share across the business of what we’re doing, who we’re targeting and what the objectives and KPI’s are.
- Responsible for developing and refining the targeting and efficiency of the programme through rigorous ‘test & learn’.
- Management of budgets, forecasts, planning and scheduling activity
- Use strategic thinking to drive change and innovation within direct mail – from audience campaigns, creative test and learn, offers and cross channel audience led campaigns
- Influence the commercial team to test new offers for specific targeted audiences that drive value to the business
- Ensure that plans are aligned across the business where relevant including brand, online and telesales
- Own the relationship with our agencies and print partner to ensure we deliver best in class work efficiently
- Manage end-to-end direct marketing campaigns from brief creation through to campaign delivery, including results ownership
- Ability to look at existing campaign processes and suggest improvements
- Customer focused – ensure that mail packs have a joined up customer journey from creative through to sale, working closely with internal stake holders including telesales, and online
- Relationship management – work with multiple stake holders both internally and externally to deliver best in class work
- Work across the marketing function to ensure campaigns are integrated and adheres to overall brand look and feel.
- Create strong relationships with internal teams such as Commercial, Insight and Analytics and Legal
Review and Optimise:
- Results driven – owns the results from individual campaign performance through to quarterly results
- Suggest recommendations on how to optimise existing packs and influence new ones
- Present and share campaign performance across the business and with our agencies showing the value that campaigns drive including recommendations on next quarterly activity
- Identify relevant trends and audience breakdowns to inform optimisation where relevant
- Stay close to the industry to keep up to date with best practice and feed into overall marketing strategy
Essential Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Understanding of how to develop communication plans from data driven insights and customer segments
- Track record of planning and delivering complex campaigns that deliver value to the business
- Good knowledge of propensity models
- Results driven with strong analytical ability
- Understanding of data protection
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop innovative and eye-catching creative
- Strong team player
- Ability to challenge existing ways of doing things
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Sound ability with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Get a great list of benefits: Healthcare, pension, gym on site, 24 days holidays, product allowance and lots more.