An Irish-owned sports tour and management company is now seeking a CRM to join their marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. This is a great opportunity to join a company at the early stages of their CRM journey and make a huge impact over the coming years. Opportunities for progression abound.
Why this role might be for you:
- Join a driven and ambitious team offering lots of autonomy while giving you the support to succeed.
- Work with an experienced Head of Sports Marketing.
- Newly created role, allowing you to join at the inception of their CRM journey and shape it using your keen understanding of the customer
- Great package on offer including salary, bonus, healthcare and sports membership!
Who we are looking for:
A marketing professional with 2-3 years (or more) experience and significant exposure to email and CRM marketing, with great analytical skills.
Areas of responsibility will include
- Execute brand and email marketing facets of integrated multi-channel marketing plans across the managed client portfolio, to help drive
- New Customer sales
- Membership renewals and retention programmes
- Food & Beverage sales
- Be data driven – ensure campaigns are targeted, personalised and relevant to each audience group
- Responsible for data segmentation and target list preparation
- Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of campaigns across email, SMS and booking platforms ensuring deadlines are met
- Report key campaign KPIs on a monthly basis across all client venues
- Support the production and execution of a robust test and learn programme to maximise engagement and return.
- Develop clear campaign briefs for 3rd party design agencies to facilitate creative that meets the overall campaign objective
- Develop and use insights from the campaign KPIs to make marketing efforts more effective and be proactive in making recommendations to continuously improve.
- Deliver a weekly series of member newsletters in each of the client venues, curating content provided by client-site stakeholders
- Ensure complete and accurate marketing database, be a champion for data growth
- Ensure a strict confidential approach applies to all aspects of the sales and marketing department, including outside office hours.
- Ensure presentation material is prepared to a high standard as required.
- Attend meetings at client venues/head office as required and discuss weekly/monthly activity plans and report results.
Experience & Skills required
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work at pace
- Competent understanding and experience with CRM software and email distribution platforms
- At least one year working in a campaign delivery role at a fast-paced B2C marketing agency is desirable.
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Agile and able to react to business needs
- Knowledge of loyalty programmes and experience of direct marketing and customer communications
- Able to work independently and as part of wider team.
Soft Skills & Competencies
- Team player – work with and support colleagues and peers alike to deliver the goals set annually.
- Communication – Client and customer-focused individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving – ability to identify, analyse and present solutions to match customer needs.
- Priority setting – Ability to work under pressure, prioritising tasks daily.
- Organisation – The ability to set out own work in a structured fashion to deliver on goals.
- Flexibility – ability to adapt in a fast-paced working environment and respond to competing needs in client venues.
- Resilience – highly motivated with the ability to see projects through.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or related topics
- Full drivers license and own car ideal, but not a necessity