Are you a creative, experienced and organised Content Specialist? Joining this fast-paced professional organisation, you will have a chance to work on a wide variety of content and digital marketing projects across the company’s main brands. This is a hands-on role, using your content and design skills to drive brand activity and lead generation. This is a permanent position.
In this position, you will play a key role in developing content strategies to drive business and marketing goals.
You will create and manage the content for multiple brands within the group to build brand awareness engagement and generate leads through innovative content and campaigns and support other internal teams with marketing and sales material.
The ideal candidate will have experience producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading. Be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement and that align with company goals
- Plan, create and oversee the content production of all sales and marketing materials
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Brainstorm and collaborate with marketing and sales teams for new ideas, content strategies to create promotional concepts
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels, create schedules and calendar plans for content releases.
- Manage content on the website, social media pages and email campaigns
- Create slide deck presentations and support sales team with up-to-date content material
- Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Monitor, track, and document content results; analyse data/returns/customer response
- Research markets and industries to compare strategies
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Some experience in design packages – Adobe suite and video editing software.
- 3-4 years experience or in a similar role.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Strong Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Andrew Bloom on 016753955 or via email through the link provided.