A high growth financial services organisation is now seeking an experienced content and copywriter to create articles, blog posts, ad copy, email and newsletters to attract, engage and retain readers. The ideal candidate for this role will have worked as a journalist or held another content writing role. Knowledge of finance is not necessary as the content must be easily understood by the general public.
- Create engaging written copy to appeal to a wide and general audience
- Turn complex concepts into easy-to-understand guides and stories
- Develop and write articles, blogs, ads for social and digital channels, email pieces and newsletters
- Work with media partners to develop content to tell our story.
- Edit and repurpose existing content in line with brand messaging and overall strategy
- Efficiently prioritise content creation to meet business deadlines
- Collaborate with team members to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or similar
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a journalist or content writer
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging written content from beginning to end
- Excellent writing skills gained with a news / publishing organisation or similar
- Ability to find a topic, research and write on a variety of subjects
- Ability to follow established brand guidelines
- Skills to multitask and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Along with a CV, it would be helpful if you could send a link to a portfolio or body of written work that you have created.